Benefit Auctioneer Specialist
Are you involved with a non-profit organization that wants to increase their fundraising efforts? Paul is an accredited Benefit Auctioneer Specialist and can assist your organization with planning and conducting fundraising auctions.
I CAN HELP:
- Organize and advise your committees and volunteers.
- Learn how to develop interest in your cause and event.
- How to acquire items for your auction, what type of items to seek, and what to avoid.
- Develop a schedule and timeline for your event.
- Organize your silent and live auction.
- Create a fun night for your supporters and raise more funds!
Professional auctioneer Paul Yoder is a designated Benefit Auctioneer Specialist accredited by the National Auctioneer’s Association and has assisted Non-Profit Organizations ranging in size from small local organizations to national Charities raising hundreds of thousands of dollars.
"As a direct result of your efforts, we witnessed something amazing on Saturday night. Despite the Ball coming at the end of one of the worst financial wrecks in our lifetimes, the event that you helped create, encouraged our guests not only to give but help raise more than $50,000 with our “fund a student”” auction item… Thank You…"